|Posted on:||Apr 27, 2023|
You've had a chance to work with GitHub Actions and have knowledge with working with its Runners. You are curious and interested in learning about DevOps tools that will be interfacing with GitHub such as Artifactory, Jenkins, SmartBear, JetBrains, Nexus and many other tools to complement your toolbox knowledge. You have experience in bringing the world of infrastructure into code, Terraform, Ansible and other such DevOps tool are regularly in your daily life.
You are comfortable working in a collaborative and sometimes chaotic environment. You work well with people, and you work well independently. You are a consummate professional, but barriers don’t stop you. You get the job done. You are open to ideas, and embrace diversity of perspective to help refine your ideas. You solve problems using automation. You aspire to grow a career based on open source and get visibility for the work you do.
A typical day may have you work on one of of the following:
- Developing the tools used to manage how we launch new projects
- Managing who has access to what, when, and how on our Github orgs
- Make sense of Github teams, permissions, and webhooks
- Integrating new webhooks into github projects to automate various compliance checks
- Documenting and managing how we publish and promote projects
- Helping a project get ready to publish by helping with documentation and tests
- Working with our security team to keep content off Github that shouldn’t be posted there
- Be a service to engineering teams to help their projects look great
- Participate with the team in maintenance of our tool stack.
- Migrating our tools towards “Best of” tools as we evolve and rationalize our tools.
- Available for supporting our various teams on a regular basis and outside regular hours.
We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible in your work. For example, we offer hybrid work (remote and in the office), work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work/life balance and flexible leave that you can take when it’s important to you.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 6 years of relevant experience OR master's degree in a related field and 4 years of relevant experience
- Solid experience in continuous, end-to-end monitoring
- Collaboration (JIRA/Confluence)
- Source code management (Bitbucket, GitHub)
- Knowledge of open-source tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.)
- Continuous build (Maven, Groovy, Ant, Shell script)
- Continuous testing (Selenium, SauceLabs, JMeter, Robot Framework)
- Artifacts management (Nexus, Artifactory, etc.)
- Automated deployment (Urban Code, Harness)
- Knowledge of Ansible and Terraform tools
- Knowledge of deployments in a cloud environment (OpenShift, AWS, etc.)
- General knowledge of technology architecture (virtualization, storage, network, security, etc.)
- Ability to propose constructive and permanent solutions while proactively providing technical services
- Ability to manage priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively in French and English (for dealing with English-speaking partners outside Quebec)
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first :
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
***While only one level is posted, the manager has the latitude to position the selected candidate at a lower level, depending on their profile***
How to apply to this developer job?
Latest developer jobs in Montreal
- Senior .NET Programmer AnalystDesjardinsAt Desjardins, we believe in equity, diversity and inclusion. We're committed to welcoming, respecting and valuing people for who they are as individuals, learning from their differences, embraci…📍 Lévis, Montréal⏱ Full-time🚗🗓 Dec 4, 2023
- Senior Manager, Technical Program ManagementAutodeskJob Requisition ID # 23WD73861 La traduction en Français se trouve plus bas!/The French translation can be found below! 23WD73861 Senior Manager, Technical Program Management Position Overview Autode…📍 Montreal, Toronto⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 29, 2023
- Senior Software EngineerAutodeskJob Requisition ID # 23WD72808 Position Overview Come join us! Do you want to create engaging, helpful, attractive websites and eCommerce platform that are frequented by millions of visitors worldwid…📍 Montreal, AMER - United States - Georgia - Offsite/Home, AMER - United States - Oregon - Offsite/Home, Toronto⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 28, 2023
- Senior Advisor, Radio EngineeringBellReq Id: 415789 At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and …📍 Montreal⏱ 🚗🗓 Nov 23, 2023
- Product Manager, Education PlatformsAutodeskJob Requisition ID # 23WD73477 La traduction en Français se trouve plus bas!/The French translation can be found below! 23WD73477 Product Manager, Education Platforms Position Overview Autodesk's…📍 Montreal, Quebec⏱ Full-time🚗 Remote, Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2023