|Posted on:||Apr 25, 2023|
National Bank is continuing the most significant technological upgrade in its history. We are reviewing our systems and processes to simplify them and better align them with the needs of our customers.
- Are you known for your relational skills and your enthusiasm for taking matters into your own hands?
- Do you want to be part of a dynamic team in a stimulating environment?
- Are you curious by nature and like to challenge existing ideas?
- Are you looking for a great challenge where you can put your natural leadership to good use?
The Senior Functional Analyst position is for you! Come join the IT team in the Payment domain.
If you are passionate, with contagious energy, show initiative, rigor and enjoy working as a team for an organization that maximizes your professional potential, you are in the right place!
- Support the various partners in their approach to business solutions or technical solutions
- Understand and challenge business needs as well as architectural requirements and convert them into functional requirements while ensuring traceability of requirements
- Write detailed functional analysis (aligning with business needs and the architecture solution), validate them with business partners, present them to developers and validate their proper implementation
- Produce the relevant documentation supporting the functional analysis (use case, sequence diagram, etc.)
- Design and support the development of the solutions defined so that they meet the functional and technical standards required
- Perform functional tests and assist the test team in the development and implementation of acceptance tests of the developed solutions
- Make diagnoses, carry out, coordinate and solve problems relating to the proper functioning of the solutions
- Analyze the impacts on the solution and suggest action plans for adjustments.
- Understand the different data models (conceptual, physical)
Learn and apply new methodologies to achieve organizational goals.
We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible in your work. For example, we offer hybrid work (remote and in the office), work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work/life balance and flexible leave that you can take when it’s important to you.
- Completed bachelor's degree, related to the sector of activity, and several years of relevant experience or other diploma, related to the sector of activity and several years of relevant experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT as a functional analyst
- Knowledge and practical experience of agile development methodologies (SAFe), an asset
- Knowledge and experience in diagram modeling tools (BPMN), an asset
- Knowledge of basic AWS Cloud concepts
- Ability to analyze functionalities from existing code (Java / SQL Stored Procedures) in order to document improvements to be made to the various current behaviors of applications
- Knowledge of the Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Knowledge of Payments and Treasury management within a financial company, an asset
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrates autonomy, proactivity, rigor and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills in a team context and relationship with business partners
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment (architecture, solution, infrastructure, organizational)
- French/English bilingualism necessary, because you will deal with partners located all over Canada, United States, Europe and India.
Ready to join the adventure? Submit your application now for the chance to change the rules of the game!
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
How to apply to this developer job?
Latest developer jobs in Montreal
- Senior .NET Programmer AnalystDesjardinsAt Desjardins, we believe in equity, diversity and inclusion. We're committed to welcoming, respecting and valuing people for who they are as individuals, learning from their differences, embraci…📍 Lévis, Montréal⏱ Full-time🚗🗓 Dec 4, 2023
- Senior Manager, Technical Program ManagementAutodeskJob Requisition ID # 23WD73861 La traduction en Français se trouve plus bas!/The French translation can be found below! 23WD73861 Senior Manager, Technical Program Management Position Overview Autode…📍 Montreal, Toronto⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 29, 2023
- Senior Software EngineerAutodeskJob Requisition ID # 23WD72808 Position Overview Come join us! Do you want to create engaging, helpful, attractive websites and eCommerce platform that are frequented by millions of visitors worldwid…📍 Montreal, AMER - United States - Georgia - Offsite/Home, AMER - United States - Oregon - Offsite/Home, Toronto⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 28, 2023
- Senior Advisor, Radio EngineeringBellReq Id: 415789 At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and …📍 Montreal⏱ 🚗🗓 Nov 23, 2023
- Product Manager, Education PlatformsAutodeskJob Requisition ID # 23WD73477 La traduction en Français se trouve plus bas!/The French translation can be found below! 23WD73477 Product Manager, Education Platforms Position Overview Autodesk's…📍 Montreal, Quebec⏱ Full-time🚗 Remote, Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2023