|Posted on:||Sep 28, 2022|
- Do you love technology and enjoy working on concrete projects? Are you looking to challenge the status quo?
- Do you want to influence the Bank’s IT strategies and directions?
- Do you have Full Stack development expertise? Do you see coding as an art?
- Are you ready to play with cutting-edge technology?
If you have boundless energy, like to take initiative and enjoy working as part of a team, read on!
National Bank is looking for a Full Stack developer with experience in .NET and C#.
Being a developer at National Bank means:
- Having a direct impact on the client experience
- Being able to visualize projects in progress as a finished product
- Challenging your fellow architects and designers and helping the team develop as a whole
No ties or micro-management here: You'll be acting as a change agent. You and your team will be in the best position to tell us what we need to do to improve!
Agility is a part of our DNA, and our day-to-day routine incorporates Jira, scrums, and everything that comes with them.
As a Full Stack .NET developer, you will participate in defining and implementing IT solutions, make recommendations and provide management with the information needed to achieve the Bank's objectives concerning the efficiency and profitability of solutions. You will design concepts and ideas as part of an ecosystem, and develop complex mandates with a major impact on the Bank's business operations.
More specifically, you will:
- Design and create prototypes and develop risk management tools
- Conduct various complex analyses, identify discrepancies, and make recommendations to optimize system and process efficiency and resolve material issues
- Maintain complex IT systems and update them to meet user needs and business requirements while ensuring transparency when it comes to day-to-day operations
- Participate in test phases to make sure the systems developed or modified are working properly
- Ensure cybersecurity for system under the sector's responsibility by working with a group of experts and applying the Bank's guidelines and standards
We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible in your work. For example, we offer hybrid work (remote and in the office), work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work/life balance and flexible leave that you can take when it’s important to you.
We’re seeking creative individuals who are comfortable working on multidisciplinary teams, have strong logical thinking skills, and can take apart complex issues in a SAFe/Agile context.
- University degree in computer science
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in web application development (full stack)
- Knowledge of the Bootstrap and Knockout libraries
- Mastery of SQL and relational databases
- Knowledge of DevOps tools (Bitbucket (GIT), Jenkins, Nexus, Vault)
- Experience with the Agile/Scrum approach and knowledge of JIRA
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
- Ability to solve problems independently and creatively
- Commitment to deliver quality customer service and products
- Rigour and leadership
- French language proficiency
Knowledge considered an asset:
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of .NET Core
- Knowledge of AWS cloud environments
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
How to apply to this developer job?
Latest developer jobs in Montreal
- Staff SRE/DevOps - AI & Machine Learning - ATGServiceNowCompany Description At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people…📍 Montreal⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2022
- Staff backend developerCoveoThe backend expert behind our scalable and resilient solutions Our team is looking for a staff back…📍 Montreal⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2022
- Senior Full-Stack Developer (RoR/REACT)LexopLexop is looking for an experienced Full-Stack (REACT FE / RoR BE) developer — open to remote work …📍 Montreal, Toronto⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2022
- Senior Back-End Developer (RoR)LexopLexop is looking for an experienced Back-end Ruby developer — open to remote work within Canada. Le…📍 Montreal, Toronto⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2022
- QA Automation EngineerLexopLexop is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer — open to remote work within Canada. Lexop’s mi…📍 Montreal, Toronto⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2022