|May 9, 2023
- Are you an experienced manager with a broad vision who knows how to coach your team?
- Do you want to work in a dynamic and stimulating environment?
- Do you enjoy working in project mode and managing key suppliers?
National Bank is offering you the opportunity to be one of the leaders on projects that will pave the way for tomorrow’s technologies. By joining our Information Technology sector, you will be developing a team of highly qualified experts in CRM and Wealth Management. You’ll lead the development and execution of Salesforce CRM strategies to support internal and external brand growth campaigns in addition to developing an in-depth understanding of the client journey and leveraging data within Salesforce to develop actionable insights, create and execute CRM strategies that influence behaviour, and actively monitor results to drive engagement, retention and loyalty.
Put your leadership and skills to work by helping to lead a major and innovative transformation. Our structure and management style offer a great deal of independence and accountability in a dynamic working environment. We also offer the opportunity to advance within a well-established national company.
Being an IT manager at National Bank means working with an organization that will maximize your career potential.
As an Asset Manager, IT, CRM, Wealth Management, you will
- Actively participate in initiatives, projects, and application upgrades and create links between them
- Create application upgrade programs in order to comply with technological and corporate progress requirements
- Assist the applications portfolio manager in developing an annual program for initiatives, projects, and maintenance
- Be responsible for updating a subset of a sector's portfolio of applications affecting the Wealth Management client billing systems and the sector responsible for investment advisor compensation
- Oversee the development and maintenance of applications
- Help plan and guide (depending on the initiative) IT system design, development, integration, implementation, and maintenance, and oversee/manage the execution of these activities in keeping with the budget and acceptable timelines
- Communicate problems to management with the parties concerned to resolve them if necessary
- Define and follow SLO/SLA applications, provide support, and ensure prompt problem resolution
- Assist/coach employees in their career paths
- Implement initiatives to improve platforms that support applications such as archiving and partitioning
- Create links between cross-sector teams to communicate and apply the Bank's guidelines and standards
We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible in your work. For example, we offer a hybrid (remote and in the office) work model, work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work/life balance, and flexible leave that you can take when it's important to you.
- Experience managing multidisciplinary teams in an agile delivery context
- Experience managing the IT asset portfolio life cycle, availability, operational support, and associated budgets
- Demonstrated ability to manage several partners at the same time
- Solid experience in personnel and project management
- Experience managing several external suppliers in your previous roles
- At least 4 year's experience managing production schedules
- Knowledge of the wealth management field (major asset)
- Recognized as being disciplined, determined, and a team player
- Strong influential and unifying leadership skills
- Committed to change management and helping your teams and colleagues to adopt changes
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 8 years of relevant experience or master’s degree in a related field and 5 years of relevant experience
- Bilingualism (English and French) required, as you will regularly do business with partners across Canada.
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
How to apply to this developer job?
Latest developer jobs in Montreal
- Engineering ManagerAutodeskJob Requisition ID # 24WD75808 La traduction en Français se trouve plus bas!/The French translation can be found below! Position Overview Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) makes software for people who m…📍 Toronto, Montreal⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Feb 20, 2024
- Senior Software DeveloperAutodeskJob Requisition ID # 24WD75984 23WD74177, Software Developer French job description to follow!/La description de poste en français se trouve plus bas! Position Overview Autodesk is seeking an experie…📍 Montreal⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Feb 16, 2024
- .NET Programmer AnalystDesjardinsAt Desjardins, we believe in equity, diversity and inclusion. We're committed to welcoming, respecting and valuing people for who they are as individuals, learning from their differences, embraci…📍 Lévis, Montréal⏱ Full-time🚗🗓 Feb 16, 2024
- Software Development ManagerAutodeskJob Requisition ID # 24WD75534 La traduction en Fran;ais se trouve plus bas!/The French translation can be found below! Position Overview ProEst is a cloud-based cost estimating solution and a key co…📍 Alberta, AMER - Canada - New Brunswick, AMER - Canada - British Columbia, Montreal, Manitoba, Canada, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Canada, AMER - Canada - Saskatchewan, Ontario⏱ Full-time🚗 Remote, Hybrid🗓 Feb 16, 2024
- Automation QA ArchitectAutodeskJob Requisition ID # 24WD75695 La traduction en Français se trouve plus bas!/The French translation can be found below! Position Overview This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team …📍 AMER - Canada - Ontario - Toronto - University Ave, Montreal⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Feb 15, 2024