|Posted on:||Sep 26, 2022|
Unity is looking for a senior developer to join a team of people-minded problem-solvers who love to address root causes, making friends, and contribute to an outstanding product line!
The Enterprise Deployment team has the needs of Unity's large customers all over the world at heart. We help make Unity products easily deployable and manageable in Industrial and Corporate environments. Our customers include large Film and Game studios, major Automotive manufacturers as well as large Architectural Engineering and Construction firms. If you are up for a challenge and enjoy celebrating the success of others, come chat with us!
Your expertise will help craft the missing pieces needed to improve the Unity experience for these customers. You’ll also engage Unity resources to help customer support teams respond to emergencies, working closely with your team as well as other Unity groups to surface issues and product feedback, driving the constant improvement of our work, chip in to the product definition on aspects such as licensing management and software deployment, and making sure that we deliver on our promises. Some travelling to other Unity offices may be required.
What you’ll be doing
- Add Enterprise-grade features to Licensing, Package Management and other parts of Unity on a variety of technologies like C#, C++ and NodeJS, in accordance with established standards
- Build reusable test infrastructure based on Enterprise environments to improve Unity's CI/CD
- Contribute to the design, estimates, work plans and task definition
- Strive for Agility nirvana
What we’re looking for
- Extensive experience in at least two relevant programming language and frameworks: C++, C#, NodeJs
- Good grasp of Network stacks (IP, TCP, HTTP, Firewalls and Proxies)
- Passionated about the DevOps mentality and can lecture about CI/CD and IaC.
- Excellent communication and collaboration, both in person and via digital means.
You might also have
- Solid understanding of SQL and relational databases
- Built cross-platform NodeJS modules
- Knowledge of other enterprise-related IT problems like software deployment and license management
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
How to apply to this developer job?
Latest developer jobs in Montreal
- Staff SRE/DevOps - AI & Machine Learning - ATGServiceNowCompany Description At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people…📍 Montreal⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2022
- Staff backend developerCoveoThe backend expert behind our scalable and resilient solutions Our team is looking for a staff back…📍 Montreal⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2022
- Senior Full-Stack Developer (RoR/REACT)LexopLexop is looking for an experienced Full-Stack (REACT FE / RoR BE) developer — open to remote work …📍 Montreal, Toronto⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2022
- Senior Back-End Developer (RoR)LexopLexop is looking for an experienced Back-end Ruby developer — open to remote work within Canada. Le…📍 Montreal, Toronto⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2022
- QA Automation EngineerLexopLexop is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer — open to remote work within Canada. Lexop’s mi…📍 Montreal, Toronto⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2022