|Posted on:||Sep 23, 2023|
As a Support online programmer in the Online Services team, you will take care of the technical support of products integrated in our online games. In direct communication with the online programmer community of all projects developed at Ubisoft, you will participate to the success of our games by helping them to make the most of the online services provided by the Online Services group.
You will coach integrators with their implementation helping them get the most of the online services, investigate complex problems involving interconnected services, execute or guide integrators through configuration operations, contribute to create and maintain documentation, trainings or webinars. The position has multiple facets which will let you express both your technical and human skills in an ever-changing context and to juggle with different subjects.
You will vulgarize information to answer questions pertaining to integration in a clear and coherent manner through tech documentation, emails or during calls. As flexibility, sustainability and, of course, quality are your key words as far as solutions are concerned, you can propose stable and sustainable solutions.
What you’ll do
- Process technical support requests received from Ubisoft Productions worldwide (Consulting, Bug Reports, configuration operations, Feature requests…)
- Investigate and analyze reported technical problems
- Propose creative, robust and sustainable solutions
- Write tests and debug reported problems to either identify a bug or highlight an integration issue.
- Coordinate with internal dev teams to fix bugs or add missing functionalities.
- Maintain a positive communication environment with production teams and internal teams through email, IM or video calls.
- Perform configuration operations for the requesters when they are privileged or guide them through the operations when they require assistance.
- Guide technical teams during product integration (SDK, API, etc.).
- Contribute to educational material creation and maintenance efforts (technical documentation, webinars, trainings)
- Ensure that the technical solutions designed by the productions comply with our constraints and best practices.
What you bring to the team
- An undergraduate degree in computer science, software development, computer engineering, or equivalent
- At least 1 to 3 years of experience in IT, programming, front-end development, network infrastructure management, or other relevant experience (experience in online development is an asset)
- A collaborative, creative and innovative thinking
- Attention to detail, curiosity, critical thinking, resourcefulness and great flexibility
- Ability to manage priorities and enjoy solving multiple problems at the same time.
What to send us
- Your CV highlighting your background and skills
About Online Services
As Ubisoft's online platform developer, Online Services helps deliver high-quality connected experiences to millions of gamers around the world. Working in conjunction with production teams, we leverage state-of-the-art solutions to develop features that add real value to all of our live games - during development and post-launch. Thanks to our overview of Ubisoft's digital ecosystem and our long-term approach to online gaming, we are focusing our efforts on finding the right solution for the purpose pursued. What if this solution does not yet exist? This is an opportunity for us to create it.
How to apply to this developer job?
Latest developer jobs in Montreal
- Senior .NET Programmer AnalystDesjardinsAt Desjardins, we believe in equity, diversity and inclusion. We're committed to welcoming, respecting and valuing people for who they are as individuals, learning from their differences, embraci…📍 Lévis, Montréal⏱ Full-time🚗🗓 Dec 4, 2023
- Senior Manager, Technical Program ManagementAutodeskJob Requisition ID # 23WD73861 La traduction en Français se trouve plus bas!/The French translation can be found below! 23WD73861 Senior Manager, Technical Program Management Position Overview Autode…📍 Montreal, Toronto⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 29, 2023
- Senior Software EngineerAutodeskJob Requisition ID # 23WD72808 Position Overview Come join us! Do you want to create engaging, helpful, attractive websites and eCommerce platform that are frequented by millions of visitors worldwid…📍 Montreal, AMER - United States - Georgia - Offsite/Home, AMER - United States - Oregon - Offsite/Home, Toronto⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 28, 2023
- Senior Advisor, Radio EngineeringBellReq Id: 415789 At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and …📍 Montreal⏱ 🚗🗓 Nov 23, 2023
- Product Manager, Education PlatformsAutodeskJob Requisition ID # 23WD73477 La traduction en Français se trouve plus bas!/The French translation can be found below! 23WD73477 Product Manager, Education Platforms Position Overview Autodesk's…📍 Montreal, Quebec⏱ Full-time🚗 Remote, Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2023