|Posted on:||Apr 26, 2023|
We live in a digital world. Things change every day, requiring us to adopt a pragmatic, agile, and proactive approach to ensuring security when it comes to new opportunities, technologies, and processes.
What about the day-to-day activities of the position?
- Ensure that risk considerations are considered at each stage of the system development life cycle (SDLC)
- Assess the risk posture of one or more business units
- Produce, maintain and communicate indicators (progress, performance, risk, etc.)
- Proactively propose solutions to reduce the risk of potential failures
- Use your judgement, based on existing policies and industry best practices, recommend application and network security measures.
Here’s how you can have an impact in our organization:
Inspire a positive work environment and be a champion and innovator of teamwork and support.
Use your solid understanding of security architecture and design to identify and recommend improvements to the methodologies and processes used by the business units and technical teams you support.
Be able to provide tactical and strategic direction and guidance to help technical teams achieve acceptable security postures.
Build relationships of trust with technology teams and be able to provide them with application and infrastructure security information to ensure secure delivery cycles.
Facilitate risk assessments, assist teams with vulnerability remediation and ensure security exceptions are reviewed.
Have an in-depth understanding of the technology components maintained by the teams you support and their security posture.
Participate in elaborate projects and present complex security reports, analyses and assessments to both technical and non-technical professionals.
A bachelor's degree in a related field and 7 to 10 years of relevant experience.
Minimum 3–5 years of experience in information security (authentication, authorization, access control, audit, cryptography, etc.).
Experience in risk assessment using recognized tools.
In-depth, practical knowledge of application architecture and related technologies.
Have some of the following technical requirements:
- Cloud AWS / ISTIO
- Orchestrateur : Jenkins, GitHub Actions
- Continuous Monitoring : Datadog, Splunk, etc…
- Continuous Integration : GitHub, Bitbucket, etc…
- Continuous Deployment: Harness, Urban Code, Argo CD, etc.
- Continuous Security : Aqua Security, Nexus IQ, Artifactory, Veracode, SonarQube
- Connaissance des spécificités de Kubernetes, Openshift.
Team spirit, good interpersonal and communication skills and focus on customer service.
Ability to explain risk to different audiences (technical and non-technical professionals).
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first :
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
How to apply to this developer job?
Latest developer jobs in Montreal
- Senior .NET Programmer AnalystDesjardinsAt Desjardins, we believe in equity, diversity and inclusion. We're committed to welcoming, respecting and valuing people for who they are as individuals, learning from their differences, embraci…📍 Lévis, Montréal⏱ Full-time🚗🗓 Dec 4, 2023
- Senior Manager, Technical Program ManagementAutodeskJob Requisition ID # 23WD73861 La traduction en Français se trouve plus bas!/The French translation can be found below! 23WD73861 Senior Manager, Technical Program Management Position Overview Autode…📍 Montreal, Toronto⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 29, 2023
- Senior Software EngineerAutodeskJob Requisition ID # 23WD72808 Position Overview Come join us! Do you want to create engaging, helpful, attractive websites and eCommerce platform that are frequented by millions of visitors worldwid…📍 Montreal, AMER - United States - Georgia - Offsite/Home, AMER - United States - Oregon - Offsite/Home, Toronto⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 28, 2023
- Senior Advisor, Radio EngineeringBellReq Id: 415789 At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and …📍 Montreal⏱ 🚗🗓 Nov 23, 2023
- Product Manager, Education PlatformsAutodeskJob Requisition ID # 23WD73477 La traduction en Français se trouve plus bas!/The French translation can be found below! 23WD73477 Product Manager, Education Platforms Position Overview Autodesk's…📍 Montreal, Quebec⏱ Full-time🚗 Remote, Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2023