|Posted on:||Apr 6, 2023|
- Are you client-centric and passionate about digital product design and development?
- Do you want to collaborate on the design of useful, aesthetically pleasing, powerful digital solutions that help us stand out from the competition?
- Are you interested in promoting and advancing product design practices at National Bank?
We are a multidisciplinary design, development and research team that focuses on our clients and how they use our products and services. The team offers developers and designers agility thanks to centralized services, systems and tools that improve execution quality, uniformity and speed. Design Ops allows us to amplify creativity and impact on a broader scale to refine and quickly iterate design processes within teams.
Keep reading for more information about a great opportunity for you on our team!
As part of your duties, you will:
- Ensure the technical evolution of the design system and its architecture
- Manage technological tools that host the design system
- Monitor technology to find or develop tools to improve designers’ and developers’ productivity.
- Design prototypes to test the desired experience with users or for the purposes of high-fidelity models for development.
- Develop reusable, accessible elements such as components, icons, page templates, variables, etc.
- Contribute to maintenance, continuous improvement, governance and justification of decisions made regarding the design system.
- Ensure in-depth documentation of the design and usage rules for design system components.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience as a developer in a role with similar responsibilities
- You have an acute awareness of UX issues
- You are a multilingual programmer fluent in:
- DevOps (Circleci/Github actions/AWS/GithubCloud)
- CSS 3, SASS, Flex Layout
- Accessibility standards (WCAG)
- Automated tests (Jest and Applitools)
- Asset: Knowledge of AEM
- You're curious about technology and love innovation
- You have experience designing responsive and multi-platform products (Web, Android, iOS) in iterative mode
- You like sharing new ideas and learning from others.
We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible in your work. For example, we offer a hybrid (remote and in the office) work model, work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work/life balance, and flexible leave that you can take when it's important to you.
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We’re a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on people’s lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that’s accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodation, feel free to let us know during our initial conversations.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Are you ready to live your ambitions?
How to apply to this developer job?
Latest developer jobs in Montreal
- Senior .NET Programmer AnalystDesjardinsAt Desjardins, we believe in equity, diversity and inclusion. We're committed to welcoming, respecting and valuing people for who they are as individuals, learning from their differences, embraci…📍 Lévis, Montréal⏱ Full-time🚗🗓 Dec 4, 2023
- Senior Manager, Technical Program ManagementAutodeskJob Requisition ID # 23WD73861 La traduction en Français se trouve plus bas!/The French translation can be found below! 23WD73861 Senior Manager, Technical Program Management Position Overview Autode…📍 Montreal, Toronto⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 29, 2023
- Senior Software EngineerAutodeskJob Requisition ID # 23WD72808 Position Overview Come join us! Do you want to create engaging, helpful, attractive websites and eCommerce platform that are frequented by millions of visitors worldwid…📍 Montreal, AMER - United States - Georgia - Offsite/Home, AMER - United States - Oregon - Offsite/Home, Toronto⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 28, 2023
- Senior Advisor, Radio EngineeringBellReq Id: 415789 At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and …📍 Montreal⏱ 🚗🗓 Nov 23, 2023
- Product Manager, Education PlatformsAutodeskJob Requisition ID # 23WD73477 La traduction en Français se trouve plus bas!/The French translation can be found below! 23WD73477 Product Manager, Education Platforms Position Overview Autodesk's…📍 Montreal, Quebec⏱ Full-time🚗 Remote, Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2023