|Posted on:||Apr 24, 2023|
National Bank is carrying out the biggest technology upgrade in its history. We’re reviewing our systems and processes to simplify them and align them more closely with our clients’ needs.
Do you love technology? Do you enjoy working on hands-on projects? Are you naturally inquisitive? Do you like challenging the status quo?
If you have boundless energy, like to take initiative and enjoy working as part of a team, read on!
As a Site Reliability Engineer/DevOps, you are a specialist in developing and managing resilient critical assets. You will actively participate in implementing our DevOps vision by integrating SRE best practices. Concretely, you will work with the asset manager to develop one of the Bank’s most critical inventories of applications using certain tools.
·Create applications and services in “Infra as code” mode that meet business objectives while ensuring they develop sustainably.
·Ensure the stability and resilience of our platforms
·Document and promote our monitoring toolkits
·Collaborate with the PO and the tech lead for planning technical activities
·Adapt our monitoring assets
·Offer the DevOps teams technical support with their objective to meet the SLOs defined by our business lines
·Suggest improvements to methods and alternatives to obsolete technologies in the SRE field.
We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible in your work. For example, we offer a hybrid (remote and in the office) work model, work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work/life balance, and flexible leave that you can take when it's important to you.
- Completed bachelor’s degree OR other degree in a related field with several years of relevant experience
- 4 years of prior experience in Java development or system administrator.
- Continuous deployments, automated tests, application monitoring, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- Collaboration (JIRA/Confluence)
- Source code management (SCM: Git)
- Continuous integration servers (Jenkins 2 with pipeline as code, CircleCI)
- Continuous builds (Maven, Groovy, Ant)
- Continuous testing (Sauce Labs, Selenium)
- Continuous code inspection for technical debt/security awareness (Veracode)
- Artifact management (Nexus)
- Reports and dashboards (SonarQube)
- Sourcing and orchestration tools (Docker/k8s)
- Ansible/Python, Terraform
- Application monitoring (Splunk, Datadog or equivalent) to measure all these applications and ensure they deliver the expected business value to our clients
- You’re a hands-on person with an agile mindset.
- Bilingualism required: Ability to communicate effectively in English (to work with English-speaking suppliers)
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first :
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
How to apply to this developer job?
Latest developer jobs in Montreal
- Senior .NET Programmer AnalystDesjardinsAt Desjardins, we believe in equity, diversity and inclusion. We're committed to welcoming, respecting and valuing people for who they are as individuals, learning from their differences, embraci…📍 Lévis, Montréal⏱ Full-time🚗🗓 Dec 4, 2023
- Senior Manager, Technical Program ManagementAutodeskJob Requisition ID # 23WD73861 La traduction en Français se trouve plus bas!/The French translation can be found below! 23WD73861 Senior Manager, Technical Program Management Position Overview Autode…📍 Montreal, Toronto⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 29, 2023
- Senior Software EngineerAutodeskJob Requisition ID # 23WD72808 Position Overview Come join us! Do you want to create engaging, helpful, attractive websites and eCommerce platform that are frequented by millions of visitors worldwid…📍 Montreal, AMER - United States - Georgia - Offsite/Home, AMER - United States - Oregon - Offsite/Home, Toronto⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 28, 2023
- Senior Advisor, Radio EngineeringBellReq Id: 415789 At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and …📍 Montreal⏱ 🚗🗓 Nov 23, 2023
- Product Manager, Education PlatformsAutodeskJob Requisition ID # 23WD73477 La traduction en Français se trouve plus bas!/The French translation can be found below! 23WD73477 Product Manager, Education Platforms Position Overview Autodesk's…📍 Montreal, Quebec⏱ Full-time🚗 Remote, Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2023