|Posted on:||Nov 1, 2022|
At Desjardins, we believe in equity, diversity and inclusion. We're committed to welcoming, respecting and valuing people for who they are as individuals, learning from their differences, embracing their uniqueness, and providing a positive workplace for all. At Desjardins, we have zero tolerance for discrimination of any kind. We believe our teams should reflect the diversity of the members, clients and communities we serve.
If there's something we can do to help make the recruitment process or the job you're applying for more accessible, let us know. We can provide accommodations at any stage in the recruitment process. Just ask!
Be a part of the largest private IT team in Quebec
Not one to shy away from a challenge? Proud to deliver best-in-class digital solutions? Are you recognized for your leadership and ability to bring people together? We’re looking for a new Java Tech Lead to bring their expertise to our development squads!
Your mission as a Java Tech Lead is to provide our millions of members and clients with a new and improved user experience. We're looking for a passionate, curious person who is ready to surpass themselves to stay on the cutting edge of technology and deliver the best solutions. You’ll play a leadership role when working with various stakeholders for files and projects related to complex and innovative strategic initiatives.
You support developers in adopting technologies.
You get your colleagues to excel.
You stay abreast of technology trends.
You analyze and develop software products, including design, coding, testing and operations.
You define development methods and share them with the teams you oversee.
Java | Spring | Angular | React | API REST | GIT | Junit | Gradle ou Maven | infonuagique | microservices | DevOps
Bachelor's degree in a related field
A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in application development
You're a natural at managing priorities and you have strong analytical skills.
You're a self-starter and proactive thinker.
You're open to change, but remain focused on results.
You have a good ability to transfer knowledge and adapt to different personalities.
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
By joining our team, you’ll enjoy a range of exclusive benefits:
35-hour work week
Hybrid work mode combining remote and on-site work (Montreal or Lévis) #LI-Hybrid
A work-life balance with a flexible schedule
A minimum of 4 weeks vacation
A flexible group insurance plan
An incentive plan (annual target bonus of 10%)
A defined benefit pension plan
The possibility of having training fees reimbursed
A telemedicine service
A $400 annual reimbursement program for physical activities
An allowance of up to $1,000 for the reimbursement of expenses for ergonomic and IT equipment and accessories
Exclusive discounts on your auto and home insurance
A host of career advancement opportunities
At Desjardins, you’re not just a part of the team. You’re making it better. There's a difference.
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
How to apply to this developer job?
Latest developer jobs in Montreal
- Staff SRE/DevOps - AI & Machine Learning - ATGServiceNowCompany Description At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people…📍 Montreal⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2022
- Staff backend developerCoveoThe backend expert behind our scalable and resilient solutions Our team is looking for a staff back…📍 Montreal⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2022
- Senior Full-Stack Developer (RoR/REACT)LexopLexop is looking for an experienced Full-Stack (REACT FE / RoR BE) developer — open to remote work …📍 Montreal, Toronto⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2022
- Senior Back-End Developer (RoR)LexopLexop is looking for an experienced Back-end Ruby developer — open to remote work within Canada. Le…📍 Montreal, Toronto⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2022
- QA Automation EngineerLexopLexop is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer — open to remote work within Canada. Lexop’s mi…📍 Montreal, Toronto⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2022