|Posted on:||May 8, 2023|
- Are you passionate about software development, from design to delivery?
- Do you like to help your team and your business partners deliver value?
- Do you like to share your knowledge and wish to develop your expertise?
- Are you keen to work in a flexible and collaborative workplace?
The BAO team is a multidisciplinary team that develops applications for opening accounts and managing investment profiles for National Bank clients. We play a key role in the Bank’s digital transformation and are looking for an automated testing developer to join the BAO team to collaborate with the Wealth Management business lines (National Bank Financial) and capital markets (National Bank Direct Brokerage).
If you have boundless energy and passion for what you do, and if you enjoy taking initiative and working on a team, read on!
- Working in SAFe mode, help deploy new functions that ensure maximum value for our various business partners
- Be part of an inspiring team that applies best practices for software development and verification
- Design innovative technological solutions to support our growth
- Check the quality of deliverables using automated testing
- Take on a wide variety of technical and business challenges
We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible in your work. For example, we offer a hybrid (remote and in the office) work model, work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work/life balance, and flexible leave that you can take when it's important to you.
- Bachelor’s degree or other degree in a related field and more than 3 years of relevant experience
- Proven experience in a software verification and quality assurance role
- Knowledge of Agile methodology (Scrum) and/or the SAFe framework
- Experience in automated testing:
- Backend testing with Java, REST-assured and JUnit
- Front-end and web with Java, Selenium and JUnit
- Experience with Sauce Labs, Applitools and Postman
- Experience with databases and SQL
- Knowledge of the continuous integration process (pipelines)
- Good understanding of Git/Gitflow and Atlassian tools, such as Jira, Bitbucket and Confluence
Knowledge of the following is an asset:
- AWS cloud services
- Performance testing with JMeter or Gatling
- DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Nexus and Urban Code
- Adaptable, collaborative, and strong team spirit
- Full proficiency in French (spoken and written)
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first :
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
How to apply to this developer job?
Latest developer jobs in Montreal
- Senior .NET Programmer AnalystDesjardinsAt Desjardins, we believe in equity, diversity and inclusion. We're committed to welcoming, respecting and valuing people for who they are as individuals, learning from their differences, embraci…📍 Lévis, Montréal⏱ Full-time🚗🗓 Dec 4, 2023
- Senior Manager, Technical Program ManagementAutodeskJob Requisition ID # 23WD73861 La traduction en Français se trouve plus bas!/The French translation can be found below! 23WD73861 Senior Manager, Technical Program Management Position Overview Autode…📍 Montreal, Toronto⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 29, 2023
- Senior Software EngineerAutodeskJob Requisition ID # 23WD72808 Position Overview Come join us! Do you want to create engaging, helpful, attractive websites and eCommerce platform that are frequented by millions of visitors worldwid…📍 Montreal, AMER - United States - Georgia - Offsite/Home, AMER - United States - Oregon - Offsite/Home, Toronto⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 28, 2023
- Senior Advisor, Radio EngineeringBellReq Id: 415789 At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and …📍 Montreal⏱ 🚗🗓 Nov 23, 2023
- Product Manager, Education PlatformsAutodeskJob Requisition ID # 23WD73477 La traduction en Français se trouve plus bas!/The French translation can be found below! 23WD73477 Product Manager, Education Platforms Position Overview Autodesk's…📍 Montreal, Quebec⏱ Full-time🚗 Remote, Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2023