|Posted on:||May 8, 2023|
Would you like to work in a key client data management role?
Our team oversees the client data management ecosystem. We play a key role in all activities related to rolling out the red carpet for our clients. You will use your knowledge to lead project, operational and IT initiatives.
As a Functional Analyst, you’ll be a member of a squad whose objective is to innovate and develop new ways of leveraging data and data sources and to make data available to our clients and consumers. We have taken the DevOps shift and want to accelerate our transformation in the coming years. We need your drive and talent to succeed!
- Support various partners in their approach to business and IT solutions
- Understand and challenge business and architecture needs, and translate them into functional requirements while ensuring traceability
- Draft detailed functional analyses (in line with business needs and the architecture solution), validate them with business partners, explain them to developers, and ensure that they're being implemented properly
- Produce the relevant documentation to support functional analyses (use cases, sequence diagrams, etc.)
- Design and support the development of solutions so that they meet the required functional and technical standards
- Carry out functional tests and help the testing team to develop and complete acceptance testing of the developed solutions
- Diagnose, carry out, coordinate, and solve problems to ensure that solutions run smoothly
- Analyze the impacts on solutions and suggest action plans for making adjustments
- Understand the various data models (conceptual, physical)
- Learn and implement new methodologies to help achieve the organization’s objectives
We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible in your work. For example, we offer a hybrid (remote and in the office) work model, work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work/life balance, and flexible leave that you can take when it's important to you.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Administration, or the equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of IT experience as a functional analyst
- Experience in a banking environment, preferred
- Practical knowledge of and experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience producing detailed and relevant user stories during Agile projects
- Knowledge of the Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Knowledge of and practical experience in automated quality assurance testing
- Knowledge of and practical experience in Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD), an asset
- Knowledge of the concepts, technologies and solutions of a modern digital platform (microservices, APIs, live data stream, orchestration, straight-through processing, etc.) and their application as part of client data management, an asset
- Knowledge of master data management, an asset
- Knowledge of UML and BPMN, an asset
- Relevant knowledge of data integration or data management solutions
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment (architecture, solutions, infrastructure, organization)
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently and be proactive
- Excellent interpersonal skills when working on a team and with business partners
- Ability to write and communicate in French and English as you will work daily with partners across Canada.
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates!
Ready to live your ambitions?
How to apply to this developer job?
Looking for developers?Post a jobExplore profiles
Are you a developer?Submit your profile
Latest developer jobs in Montreal
- Scrum MasterBellAs the largest high-tech team in Canada, Network and Technology Services builds cutting edge fibre and 5G networks that drive how Canadians connect with each other and the world! Our team is at the f…📍 Montreal⏱ 🚗🗓 Jun 2, 2023
- Sr. Technical Product ManagerBellReq Id: 411134 At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and …📍 Montreal⏱ 🚗🗓 Jun 2, 2023
- Information Security OfficerBellReq Id: 410070 At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and …📍 Montreal⏱ 🚗🗓 Jun 1, 2023
- Senior Solution ArchitectBellReq Id: 411750 At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and …📍 Montreal⏱ 🚗🗓 Jun 1, 2023
- Senior Data ArchitectBellAs the largest high-tech team in Canada, Network and Technology Services builds cutting edge fibre and 5G networks that drive how Canadians connect with each other and the world! Our team is at the f…📍 Montreal⏱ 🚗🗓 May 30, 2023