|Posted on:||Nov 10, 2022|
Lexop is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer — open to remote work within Canada.
Lexop’s mission is to help people pay their past-due bills easily. In fact, we want to be the number-one recovery experience for businesses and their customers around the world.
WHO WE ARE
We believe that it’s essential to work in an inclusive company with people that you trust and who trust you. We don’t micromanage because we know you’ll deliver your best work unhindered. We are a diverse, funny, and ambitious team. Our mission is to help consumers all around the world pay their past-due bills - and with Covid, this mission has become more important than ever.
We believe that having access to the leadership team fosters professional growth and ensures individual as well as company-wide success.
We believe in proximity and continuous peer interactions. This means that by joining Lexop, you get to participate in weekly happy hours, monthly events all-hands meetings where we share news about all aspects of the company, and quarterly events where we have fun together. You'll find out very quickly that culture trickles down from the top.
Every “Lexoper” benefits from a wide array of perks. Besides flexible hours, we also offer :
- A minimum of 3+2 weeks of vacation.
- Fridays off during summer.
- $2,500 every year on professional development and continuing education.
- Comprehensive health insurance.
- Bi-annual bonus.
- Stock options.
Lexopers living in the vicinity of Montreal also benefit from a hybrid workplace. They get a yearly allowance for their commute to the office, a fully stocked kitchen, and many fun activities on-premise. Our modern and spacious offices in Montreal’s Old Port afford plenty of opportunities to bond during the different social events and fun team-building activities.
Lexopers residing beyond a 250km radius of Montreal receive a yearly budget for their home workstation. They come to the Montreal office at least once a year for a few days with paid expenses.
Under the Director of Software Development, and in direct collaboration with the development team, you'll work in a passionate environment alongside an equally passionate team and help us build and maintain our technology stack automation. You will be responsible for assessing, building and maintaining our testing environment and tooling, always pushing further our capability to deliver spotless quality to our users, while optimizing our code-merge velocity by putting in place a wide next of Back-End and Front-End automated tests.
- Assist in identifying and executing on the team’s testing automation strategy.
- Perform both automated and manual tests and verify bugs as part of an Agile Scrum team.
- Develop automated tests (UI and API) and integrate into a CI/CD environment.
- Maintain, evolve and continually improve automated test scripts and coverage using a variety of automation tools and technologies.
- Build and execute defects reports.
- Analyze defects and ensure that system tests are successfully completed, documented and problems are resolved.
- Build test cases and develop test strategies.
- Help define and document Quality Engineering standards and best practices.
- Take an active role in creating BDD feature sets. Help developers write good and repeatable unit tests.
- Participate in code reviews, share skills and techniques with others.
- Look for root cause of the error (bug) and suggest solutions.
- Help build and champion test automation excellence.
- Strong testing technology/industry knowledge
- Experience with Agile practices and tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Experience writing unit tests, regression tests, component integration tests, system integration tests, CI/CD process
- Experience and full understanding of all phases of the software development life cycle, testing process role, best practices, and Agile Software
- Experience writing complex testing strategy
- Ability to analyze information and draw accurate conclusions and test reports
- Self-directed, manages priorities and takes ownership
- 4+ years of experience
- Experience with non-functional testing such as Performance, Accessibility and Security Testing.
- Knowledge of Ruby/Rails/React applications
People say, "work hard, play hard." At Lexop, we believe in "work smart, live well.".
If this speaks to you, you need only to apply.
Latest developer jobs in Montreal
- Staff SRE/DevOps - AI & Machine Learning - ATGServiceNowCompany Description At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people…📍 Montreal⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2022
- Staff backend developerCoveoThe backend expert behind our scalable and resilient solutions Our team is looking for a staff back…📍 Montreal⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2022
- Senior Full-Stack Developer (RoR/REACT)LexopLexop is looking for an experienced Full-Stack (REACT FE / RoR BE) developer — open to remote work …📍 Montreal, Toronto⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2022
- Senior Back-End Developer (RoR)LexopLexop is looking for an experienced Back-end Ruby developer — open to remote work within Canada. Le…📍 Montreal, Toronto⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2022
- Application architectNational Bank of CanadaAre you an application architect who enjoys the challenges of technology transformations? Do you li…📍 Montreal⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 1, 2022