|Posted on:||Dec 21, 2021|
Be part of the most important technological transformation in the history of National Bank in a career as an IT architect. Take part in large-scale projects where you can live your ambitions whether you have expertise in cloud, data, automation, cybersecurity, or even solutions integration. Come work with us to make a difference for users and employees!
Many different growth opportunities are available: Solutions Architect, Enterprise Architect, Strategy and Delivery Architect or Senior Architecture Manager.
- Interact with different stakeholders to understand business needs
- Collaborate with technical teams (developers, business analysts, solution architects, domain architects, etc.) and challenge proposed technology concepts
- Influence the Bank’s architecture decisions and directions
- Oversee implementation of end-to-end solutions
- Diagnose problem situations and contribute to solving complex issues
- Consider the Bank’s architecture and cybersecurity principles in a number of different architecture projects.
We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible in your work. For example, we offer hybrid work (remote and in the office), work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work/life balance and flexible leave that you can take when it’s important to you.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and five (5) to ten (10) years of relevant experience
- Minimum experience of three (3) years as an architect in the delivery of large-scale projects
- Communication skills (leadership, influence and ability to explain concepts in plain language)
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and French for dealing with English-speaking partners outside Quebec
- In-depth understanding of the following technology and solutions concepts related to a modern ecosystem: domain architecture, microservices, APIs, streaming, cloud technologies, real-time dataflow, orchestration, straight-through processing, access security, elasticity, PaaS, cloud, DevOps, etc.
Choose from many career paths; change projects, change business lines, grow and develop through promotions.
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
• Health and wellness program, including many options
• Flexible group insurance
• Generous pension plan
• Employee Share Ownership Plan
• Employee and Family Assistance Program
• Preferential banking services
• Initiatives promoting community involvement
• Telemedicine service
• Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on people’s lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that's accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodation, feel free to let us know during our initial conversations.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Are you ready to live your ambitions?
How to apply to this developer job?
Latest developer jobs in Montreal
- Senior .NET Programmer AnalystDesjardinsAt Desjardins, we believe in equity, diversity and inclusion. We're committed to welcoming, respecting and valuing people for who they are as individuals, learning from their differences, embraci…📍 Lévis, Montréal⏱ Full-time🚗🗓 Dec 4, 2023
- Senior Manager, Technical Program ManagementAutodeskJob Requisition ID # 23WD73861 La traduction en Français se trouve plus bas!/The French translation can be found below! 23WD73861 Senior Manager, Technical Program Management Position Overview Autode…📍 Montreal, Toronto⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 29, 2023
- Senior Software EngineerAutodeskJob Requisition ID # 23WD72808 Position Overview Come join us! Do you want to create engaging, helpful, attractive websites and eCommerce platform that are frequented by millions of visitors worldwid…📍 Montreal, AMER - United States - Georgia - Offsite/Home, AMER - United States - Oregon - Offsite/Home, Toronto⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 28, 2023
- Senior Advisor, Radio EngineeringBellReq Id: 415789 At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and …📍 Montreal⏱ 🚗🗓 Nov 23, 2023
- Product Manager, Education PlatformsAutodeskJob Requisition ID # 23WD73477 La traduction en Français se trouve plus bas!/The French translation can be found below! 23WD73477 Product Manager, Education Platforms Position Overview Autodesk's…📍 Montreal, Quebec⏱ Full-time🚗 Remote, Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2023