|Location:||Montréal, Gatineau, Chicoutimi, Sherbrooke, Lévis, Shawinigan, Trois-Rivières, Granby|
|Posted on:||May 15, 2023|
At Desjardins, we believe in equity, diversity and inclusion. We're committed to welcoming, respecting and valuing people for who they are as individuals, learning from their differences, embracing their uniqueness, and providing a positive workplace for all. At Desjardins, we have zero tolerance for discrimination of any kind. We believe our teams should reflect the diversity of the members, clients and communities we serve.
If there's something we can do to help make the recruitment process or the job you're applying for more accessible, let us know. We can provide accommodations at any stage in the recruitment process. Just ask!
Be a part of the largest private IT team in Quebec
Do you like to analyze client needs, develop solutions to meet business needs and develop computer applications using many types of technologies? Are you ready to work on promising projects in agile mode? Discover Desjardins’s innovations!
Your mission as a Java Developer is to provide our millions of members and clients with a new and improved user experience on our various platforms.
We're looking for a passionate, curious person who is ready to surpass themselves to stay on the cutting edge of technology and deliver the best solutions.
Not one to shy away from a challenge? Proud to deliver best-in-class digital solutions? Enjoy learning from creative people and being part of a young, agile and multi-functional team? If so, this position is for you!
What you do:
- Create high-quality apps
- Round out your team with your knowledge and best practices as a developer
- Drive change and bring new ways of creating an outstanding user experience
What you need:
- You're a natural at managing priorities and you have strong analytical skills.
- You're a self-starter and proactive thinker.
- You’re no stranger to surprising, innovative solutions.
- You’re open to change, but remain focused on results.
- You’re skilled or interested in: Java, Spring, Angular, TypeScript, microservice architecture, databases and more!
- You love to learn and are a quick study.
- You’re eager to work on a cloud platform and adopt DevSecOps as a new development practice.
Java | Spring | Angular | React | API REST | GIT | Junit | Gradle or Maven | infonuagique | microservices | DevOps
Currently regular telework because of the pandemic. Position located in Lévis, Shawinigan or Montreal, depending on the applicant selected. The work arrangement for the position is hybrid work. #LI-Hybrid
By joining our team, you’ll enjoy a range of exclusive benefits :
- 35-hour work week
- Hybrid work mode combining remote and on-site work (Montreal, Lévis or Shawinigan)
- A work-life balance with a flexible schedule
- A minimum of 4 weeks vacation
- A flexible group insurance plan
- An incentive plan
- A defined benefit pension plan
- The possibility of having training fees reimbursed
- A telemedicine service
- A $400 annual reimbursement program for physical activities
- An allowance of up to $1,000 for the reimbursement of expenses for ergonomic and IT equipment and accessories
- Exclusive discounts on your auto and home insurance
- A host of career advancement opportunities
At Desjardins, working in IT is:
- 1,380 applications
- Over 5,000 employees
- 450 active projects at any given moment
- 495,000 person-days of development annually
- Support from your manager to develop your skills and advance your career
Take on challenges that match your ambitions as part of a team of 5,000 people who are passionate about information technology (IT). Be part of a rapidly evolving sector where new ideas are encouraged in an organization that cares about sustainable development.
Curious about meeting your future colleagues and seeing what it's like to work at Desjardins? Click here: https://youtu.be/XqGf5lu87SU
We don't fill a position. We hire a person. There's a difference.
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
How to apply to this developer job?
Looking for developers?Post a jobExplore profiles
Are you a developer?Submit your profile
Latest developer jobs in Montreal
- Scrum MasterBellAs the largest high-tech team in Canada, Network and Technology Services builds cutting edge fibre and 5G networks that drive how Canadians connect with each other and the world! Our team is at the f…📍 Montreal⏱ 🚗🗓 Jun 2, 2023
- Sr. Technical Product ManagerBellReq Id: 411134 At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and …📍 Montreal⏱ 🚗🗓 Jun 2, 2023
- Information Security OfficerBellReq Id: 410070 At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and …📍 Montreal⏱ 🚗🗓 Jun 1, 2023
- Senior Solution ArchitectBellReq Id: 411750 At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and …📍 Montreal⏱ 🚗🗓 Jun 1, 2023
- Senior Data ArchitectBellAs the largest high-tech team in Canada, Network and Technology Services builds cutting edge fibre and 5G networks that drive how Canadians connect with each other and the world! Our team is at the f…📍 Montreal⏱ 🚗🗓 May 30, 2023