|Posted on:||Nov 1, 2022|
Ubisoft IT is looking for a Software Developer who can bring their expertise to the Security & Risk Management’s (SRM) Security Engineering team. In this role, you will help design and build secure, end-to-end software solutions to support the automation and engineering needs for SRM, as well as working alongside other internal teams.
- Document functional and non-functional requirements and feedback collected from stakeholders;
- Create quality mock-ups and prototypes, and design and develop systems with an aim to improve availability, scaling and performance;
- Ensure tradeoffs are well known and documented;
- Define and build test scripts for Quality Assurance purposes;
- Review code and suggest improvements and optimizations;
- Maintain code build pipelines, test and debug code using testing frameworks that are optimized for CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience building full stack applications using front-end and back-end development with technologies such as React, Angular JS, Python, Java, or other;
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases, storage and caching solutions;
- Experience testing and debugging using a testing framework;
- Experience with systems architecture including microservices and APIs;
- Knowledge of DevOps principles and practices;
- Experience working in an agile or scrum environment.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
How to apply to this developer job?
Latest developer jobs in Montreal
- Staff SRE/DevOps - AI & Machine Learning - ATGServiceNowCompany Description At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people…📍 Montreal⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2022
- Staff backend developerCoveoThe backend expert behind our scalable and resilient solutions Our team is looking for a staff back…📍 Montreal⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2022
- Senior Full-Stack Developer (RoR/REACT)LexopLexop is looking for an experienced Full-Stack (REACT FE / RoR BE) developer — open to remote work …📍 Montreal, Toronto⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2022
- Senior Back-End Developer (RoR)LexopLexop is looking for an experienced Back-end Ruby developer — open to remote work within Canada. Le…📍 Montreal, Toronto⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2022
- QA Automation EngineerLexopLexop is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer — open to remote work within Canada. Lexop’s mi…📍 Montreal, Toronto⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2022