|Posted on:||Oct 3, 2022|
What it’s like working at CBC/Radio-Canada
At CBC/Radio-Canada, we create content that informs, entertains and connects Canadians on multiple platforms. Our successes and accomplishments are driven by embodying and upholding values, which include creativity, integrity, inclusiveness and relevance.
Looking to join a dynamic team of about 100 web (frontend & backend) and mobile developers, QA and more?
Want to develop innovative solutions to promote Radio-Canada content?
Want to work with some of the top talent in the industry?
You will play an active role in creating innovative projects on Radio-Canada’s major platforms, such as ICI TOU.TV, Radio-Canada.ca and ICI RADIO-CANADA PREMIÈRE.
Your responsibilities as part of the team will include planning, prototyping, implementing, unit testing and supporting enhancements, feature requests, bug fixes and, of course, documentation.
When you work for CBC/Radio-Canada, you’re not only joining the undisputed leader in expressing Canadian culture – you’re also participating in its digital revolution. Here, you’ll find a stimulating, state-of-the-art and team-focused work environment.
Curious to know more about Radio-Canada Digital Media? Visit our website (https://ici.radio-canada.ca/medias-numeriques/)
Help us build the web of tomorrow – today!
- Assist in designing the above solutions to meet business objectives
- Assist in the management of backlog story of our various products
- Ensure that internally developed applications perform well and can meet high demand
- Write business rules in the back-end of our products, or in our shared librairies.
- Participate in sprint planning, retros and applications deployment
- Participate in the code review process
We are looking for a candidate with the following:
- University or collegial degree, or equivalent experience;
- Proficiency in Typescript, C# knowledge is an asset;
- Proficiency in Web Services and API;
- Proficiency in VS Code or Visual Studio;
- Knowledge of GIT;
- Knowledge of Apollo Graph QL
- Understanding of principles of Mongo database and ElasticSearch, an asset;
- Knowledge of pipelines in Azure DevOps, an asset;
- Proficiency in OAuth 2.0, an asset;
- Knowledge of Azure platform, an asset;
- Meticulous, self-reliant and resourceful;
- Proficiency in French
- Functional knowledge of written and spoken English, an asset;
Candidates may be subject to skills and knowledge testing.
If this sounds interesting, please click on ''Apply online''. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected will be contacted.
CBC/Radio-Canada is committed to being a leader in reflecting our country’s diversity. That’s because we can only create and tell the stories that connect Canadians, by having a workforce that mirrors the ever-changing makeup of our country. That’s why we, as an employer, value equal opportunity and nurture an inclusive workplace where our individual differences are not only recognized and valued, but also extend to and pervade all the services we provide as Canada’s public broadcaster. For more information, visit the Diversity and Inclusion section of our website. If you have accommodation needs at this stage of the recruitment process, please inform us as soon as possible by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are invited to consult and familiarize yourself with our Code of Conduct, which can be found on our corporate website. All employees must adhere to the Code as a condition of employment. We also invite you to take a look at our policy on conflicts of interest. In the event that you become an employee, it will be important to inform us, as quickly as possible, of any situation that, because of your hiring, constitutes or could appear to constitute a conflict of interest.
How to apply to this developer job?
Latest developer jobs in Montreal
- Staff SRE/DevOps - AI & Machine Learning - ATGServiceNowCompany Description At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people…📍 Montreal⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2022
- Staff backend developerCoveoThe backend expert behind our scalable and resilient solutions Our team is looking for a staff back…📍 Montreal⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2022
- Senior Full-Stack Developer (RoR/REACT)LexopLexop is looking for an experienced Full-Stack (REACT FE / RoR BE) developer — open to remote work …📍 Montreal, Toronto⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2022
- Senior Back-End Developer (RoR)LexopLexop is looking for an experienced Back-end Ruby developer — open to remote work within Canada. Le…📍 Montreal, Toronto⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2022
- QA Automation EngineerLexopLexop is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer — open to remote work within Canada. Lexop’s mi…📍 Montreal, Toronto⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2022