|Posted on:||May 5, 2023|
- Do you want to take on IT challenges in cloud computing?
- Do you want to be part of National Bank’s digital transformation?
- Do you want to work in a stimulating, continuously changing environment?
The Cloud Foundation team is a dynamic engineering team at National Bank that champions cloud technology and supports cloud services such as AWS. Together, we strive to develop automated environments using Infrastructure as Code while maintaining high service standards for our cloud-based products by ensuring strict data security and optimal performance through continuous improvement processes.
These positions are central to the transformation of cloud computing areas of interest. As you innovate every day, you’ll enjoy the opportunity to use your skills as part of a variety of initiatives. You'll work in an environment that values partnership, empowerment and accountability, leveraging your skills in cutting-edge technological fields.
As a Senior Cloud Developer at National Bank, you will:
- Take end-to-end responsibility for the design and delivery of IT cloud solutions as part of IT projects and operations
- Create, challenge, and contribute to architecture and development as well as any other tasks required to ensure commitments are delivered
- Offer your coding skills to a team or squad (team scrum/squad) by:
- Participating in the evolution and development of our automated infrastructure solutions (Infra as Code)
- Acting as a cloud computing expert/integrator (migration, alignment)
- Ensuring the operational viability of the various solutions
You have solid experience in developing and operating the following components:
- Container orchestration (EKS, GKE, AKS)
- Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes)
- ServiceMesh (Istio)
- Cloud infrastructure – associate or professional certification, an asset
- DevOps principles and tools (Pipeline/InfraAsCode/CICD)
- Automation/scripting (Ansible/Terraform)
- Monitoring platforms (SPLUNK, Datadog, etc.)
- Programming languages (Python, Go, etc.)
- Programming best practices (DRY, SOLID, YAGNI, etc.)
- Load balancing and high availability
- Development of native cloud applications, an asset
- Bilingualism (English and French) required, as you will frequently interact with service providers or partners who speak a language other than French and regularly carry out tasks that require the use of IT applications and tools unavailable in French
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first :
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
How to apply to this developer job?
Latest developer jobs in Montreal
- Senior .NET Programmer AnalystDesjardinsAt Desjardins, we believe in equity, diversity and inclusion. We're committed to welcoming, respecting and valuing people for who they are as individuals, learning from their differences, embraci…📍 Lévis, Montréal⏱ Full-time🚗🗓 Dec 4, 2023
- Senior Manager, Technical Program ManagementAutodeskJob Requisition ID # 23WD73861 La traduction en Français se trouve plus bas!/The French translation can be found below! 23WD73861 Senior Manager, Technical Program Management Position Overview Autode…📍 Montreal, Toronto⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 29, 2023
- Senior Software EngineerAutodeskJob Requisition ID # 23WD72808 Position Overview Come join us! Do you want to create engaging, helpful, attractive websites and eCommerce platform that are frequented by millions of visitors worldwid…📍 Montreal, AMER - United States - Georgia - Offsite/Home, AMER - United States - Oregon - Offsite/Home, Toronto⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Nov 28, 2023
- Senior Advisor, Radio EngineeringBellReq Id: 415789 At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and …📍 Montreal⏱ 🚗🗓 Nov 23, 2023
- Product Manager, Education PlatformsAutodeskJob Requisition ID # 23WD73477 La traduction en Français se trouve plus bas!/The French translation can be found below! 23WD73477 Product Manager, Education Platforms Position Overview Autodesk's…📍 Montreal, Quebec⏱ Full-time🚗 Remote, Hybrid🗓 Nov 10, 2023