|Dec 13, 2023
Job Requisition ID #
La traduction en Français se trouve plus bas!/The French translation can be found below!
23WD74186 Principal Full-Stack Developer (Web Graphics)
Are you looking for an opportunity to be at the forefront of innovative technology and help people imagine, design, and make a better world? Join our team! Autodesk's Visualisation Team is seeking a Principal Full Stack Developer with an interest for web graphics, data visualization and SaaS. You will help us build the next-generation web visualization platform for "Design and Make" data at Autodesk. Reporting to our Software Engineering Manager, you'll work closely with our team members and help us continue to build our cloud platform and services. You'll also collaborate with domain experts from several product teams across Autodesk.
- Make a significant contribution to the design, architecture, and implementation of the next-generation web graphics platform meant for 2D/3D rendering applications
- Develop new capabilities for our 2D/3D web visualization component
- Collaborate with our teams and external partners to contribute to graphics open-source initiatives
- Write functional requirement documents and developer user guides
- Understand, embrace, and promote Agile methodologies and principles within our team
- Write and maintain code following software development best practices (Testing, Secure coding practices, CI/CD)
- Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations, and provide feedback for improvements
- Participate in technical and architectural discussions
- Passionate about solving graphics or performance-related problems
- Experience with computer graphics (WebGL/OpenGL/other)
- Excellent understanding of Design Patterns and Object-Oriented development
- Practical experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experienced with system design
- Experience defining and building CI/CD processes and with common CI/CD tools (Jenkins/Circle CI/Spinnaker)
- Experience with cloud-native applications
- Experience communicating updates and resolutions to other partners with extended team members
- Experience developing 3D web/desktop graphics applications
- Knowledge of open standards such as USD, MaterialX, glTF, etc.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes/ECS environments
- Proficiency in using observability tools such as OpenTelemetry, Prometheus, and Grafana.
- Prior contributions to open-source projects in the graphics domain
- Experienced in cross-platform development on desktop and mobile
- Experience using WebAssembly
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
How to apply to this developer job?
Latest developer jobs in Montreal
- Engineering ManagerAutodeskJob Requisition ID # 24WD75808 La traduction en Français se trouve plus bas!/The French translation can be found below! Position Overview Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) makes software for people who m…📍 Toronto, Montreal⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Feb 20, 2024
- Senior Software DeveloperAutodeskJob Requisition ID # 24WD75984 23WD74177, Software Developer French job description to follow!/La description de poste en français se trouve plus bas! Position Overview Autodesk is seeking an experie…📍 Montreal⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Feb 16, 2024
- .NET Programmer AnalystDesjardinsAt Desjardins, we believe in equity, diversity and inclusion. We're committed to welcoming, respecting and valuing people for who they are as individuals, learning from their differences, embraci…📍 Lévis, Montréal⏱ Full-time🚗🗓 Feb 16, 2024
- Software Development ManagerAutodeskJob Requisition ID # 24WD75534 La traduction en Fran;ais se trouve plus bas!/The French translation can be found below! Position Overview ProEst is a cloud-based cost estimating solution and a key co…📍 Alberta, AMER - Canada - New Brunswick, AMER - Canada - British Columbia, Montreal, Manitoba, Canada, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Canada, AMER - Canada - Saskatchewan, Ontario⏱ Full-time🚗 Remote, Hybrid🗓 Feb 16, 2024
- Automation QA ArchitectAutodeskJob Requisition ID # 24WD75695 La traduction en Français se trouve plus bas!/The French translation can be found below! Position Overview This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team …📍 AMER - Canada - Ontario - Toronto - University Ave, Montreal⏱ Full-time🚗 Hybrid🗓 Feb 15, 2024